Passion for supply chain? Then Manpower is your partner. The combination of our excellent knowledge of the sector, our specialized staffing and our individual dedication makes us the ideal partner to guide you in your serach for a new challenge that matches your expectations and skills. Through our recruitment- and selection division you get the chance to immediately start with a fixed contract for indefinite term.
For a client of ours which is a world class supplier in its business, we're currently looking for an Order Management Coordinator.
The Order Management Coordinator is responsible for managing the entire order execution process, from the moment a sales order is in the system until the goods are delivered to the customer. This role ensures quick problem solving and contribution to continuous improvement of the processes keeping in mind customer satisfaction and market lead times.
The Order Management Coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
- Steer sales order from execution release until material (intercompany components, spare parts and finished goods) is delivered to the customer (depending on incoterms)
- Ensure efficient sales order flow through the affected departments and make sure the orders are confirmed according to market lead times within the agreed time frame
- Develop trustful relationship with the sales teams and other stakeholders within the company
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve process and anticipate on possible delays
- Interface with production, quality, warehouse and logistic teams to prioritize activities if needed (i.e. quality check and release of components for production, picking/packing, etc.)
- Production planning per sales order, keeping in mind the market lead times
- Create and follow up of the production orders & intercompany purchase order
- Alignment of the confirmed dates of the sales order items
- Check and negotiate production capacity availability and define priorities
- Check components availability in close collaboration with operational purchasing team and negotiate on reduction of delivery lead times if needed
- Take the lead in solving issues when sales order is not on track (i.e. mobilize concerned departments, secure commitment from internal/external suppliers) and provide/negotiate solution with sales
- Manage consequences of priority changes (i.e. reconfirm sales order and adjust capacity leveling, availability check)
- Provide sales team with simulated lead times
- Share joint responsibility for finished and 3rd party goods inventory level with sales
The perfect candidate for the role of Order Management Coordinator is/has:
- a Bachelor's degree
- a strong knowledge of supply Chain and sales processes
- a basic knowledge of production environment
- excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders
- a minimum of 2 years of supply chain experience or equivalent exposure in an industrial environment
- hands on experience, action oriented
- a previous experience working with international customers
- fluent in English, fluency in French and/or Dutch is a plus
- a good knowledge of ERP-sytems (SAP knowledge is a plus)
What Client Offers:
For the role of Order Management Coordinator, our client offers you a position in a fast growing and changing international environment with opportunities to develop yourself. Besides this they offer you an interesting salary package with extralegal advantages.
Interested? Create your profile on our Manpower Website and apply on this job. For further information you can always contact Pieter Vanderveren (016/270 333 - firstname.lastname@example.org).