For one of our clients located in the heart of the European quarter, an international law firm, Manpower Brussels (team cc41) seeks to recruit a multilingual Secretary (m/f/x) to strengthen their existing team.
You will be handling secretarial tasks and provide ad hoc administrative support to the legal staff upon request (preparing meeting rooms, ordering supplies, photocopies, typing, binding of documents, etc.).
Your daily work languages will be German and English.
- you preferably hold a bachelor degree and have at least a first relevant work experience in a similar assistant/secretary role.
- you have an excellent command of both German and English languages and can manage a basic everyday conversation in French and/or Dutch (taxis, facilities, suppliers, etc).
- you are a proficient user of Ms-Office.
- you are well-organized and able to multitask efficiently.
- you will enjoy being part of a small team of secretaries!
We offer you an interim contract via Manpower to begin with and the option of a more steady contract directly with our client after 6 months.
Interested? Apply via our job site and do not forget to add your cover letter and cv in English and German to your application.