Manpower Professional is the recruitment and selection division of ManpowerGroup. Together with ambitious starters and experienced professionals, we look for a new step or turn in their career. With an absolute focus on our candidate we offer the most interesting jobs with a permanent contract at the start.
Looking for a career where you’ll have a real impact on the smooth running of an non-profit organization? For our customer, a non-profit research organization that represents the largest global network of academic groups dedicated to breast research, we are looking for an Communication Manager (M/F/X) for a permanent contract.Job Description:
Function: Provides the company with leadership with regard to its communications and public relations needs, helping to formulate communications strategy and developing related content both within and across units in Headquarters and for the association in general.
- Works closely together with the other Communications Managers and collaborates with the Philanthropy Department on specific projects (e.g., website, social media, Annual Report, Research in Focus, joint press campaigns, etc.).
- Contributes to the development of the annual communications strategy, in line with the overall vision, mission and objectives of the association, to raise awareness about the association’s clinical trials and research programmes and to optimise interactions and synergies with members’ communications units.
- Watches trends in communications tools (techsavvy) and implements new ones to develop digital communications tools.
- Uses the latest communications technologies to make creative graphics, podcasts, videos, social media graphics, brochures, Powerpoint templates, etc. Can use Photoshop or InDesign, among others.
- Contributes to the development and update of the association’s website and social media, and participates in content creation, posting and page design (English, Dutch, French), while taking into account SEO/SEA and analytics.
- Creates, writes, edits and proofreads various materials in a variety of styles, including scientifically accurate lay language, tailored to different audiences: web content, clinical trial descriptions, annual reports, brochures, press releases, and other documents, including templates and slide presentations.
- Plans, prepares or supervises the preparation and dissemination of electronic and print newsletters and Annual Report, among other publications (flyers, trial descriptions, booth material, etc.).
- Helps maintain the contacts database for mailings.
- Participates in press and public relation campaigns and events, e.g., researches / drafts press releases, manages media lists and contact databases, conducts media monitoring using related tools.
- Contributes to promoting and achieving a consistent style and messaging across internal and external communications.
- Liaises with scientific and other units in Headquarters to develop attractive and compelling communication materials.
- Coordinates and oversees the work of freelancers or vendors in connection with specific projects.
- Performs a variety of general and specific administrative functions as well as other duties as assigned.
- Stays abreast of communication / PR trends and make proposals to finetune communications strategy and tactics whenever needed.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position or as a Communications Coordinator
- Excellent writing skills
- Fluent in English and French or Dutch
- Extensive knowledge and experience with digital tools such as platforms for social media, media monitoring, websites and emailing
- Ability to multitask and re-prioritise as needed
- Interested in scientific topics as well as nonprofit activities
- Team player
- Creative (able to think out of the box)
- Positive attitude
Our client offers you a full-time employment and 1-year fixed term contract
with an attractive salary package and additional interesting benefits (insurance, luncheon & eco vouchers, mobile phone, ...) They offer you international work environment and a space to develop and challenge yourself. The position is based in Brussels, hybrid work environment with possibility to telework and have flexible working hours.
This is your chance to build a better future. You have the talent we need, do not wait and apply via our website. Do not forget to add your detailed cv to your application! We guarantee you a complete discretion throughout the entire selection process.
Info : email@example.com